Professional DevelopmentJanuary 17, 2017
Mega Regional Conference, UMaine Orono
The Mega-regional conferences will take place in the four locations listed below. The next one is scheduled for Thursday, February 2 at UMaine Orono. Please register to save your space. Each Mega conference offers different sessions. CLICK HERE for more details. The registration fee for attending is $25 per person and 5.5 contact hours are available for full-day participation. The facilitators are the Maine Arts Leadership Initiative (MALI) teacher leaders and Maine Learning Technology Initiative Apple Learning Specialists.
REGISTRATION AND DETAILS AVAILABLE BY CLICKING THE LOCATIONS
- Thursday, February 2, 2017 UMaine, Orono – Registration is available!
- Friday, March 17, 2017 Hebron Station School, Hebron (Oxford Hills) – Registration is available!
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 Easton Schools, Aroostook County – Registration coming
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017 UMaine, Orono – Registration is available!
All Mega-regional conferences will take place between 8:15 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- 8:30 a.m. Registration begins
- 9:00 a.m. Opening and Morning Sessions
- 9:15 – 10:30 a.m. Breakout Session I
- 10:30 – 10:40 a.m. Break
- 10:40 – 11:55 a.m. Breakout Session II
- 11:55 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Lunch, participants on their own
- 12:45 – 1:20 p.m. Artist Showcase
- 1:25 – 2:40 p.m. Session III Maine Arts Education Census Survey
- 2:40 – 3:00 p.m. Closing